If you want to change your Scholarly Research Project (SRP) to a different topic after approval has been received or the project has begun, you will need to contact your SRP Director for guidance.

If a minor change in the direction of the project is planned, this change can be indicated in the next quarterly report.

However, if a major change (new topic or mentor) in the project is planned, a new SRP site on Navigator will need to be created. Please contact Suzann Beardsley (412-648-9639;  suzann@pitt.edu) to request a new SRP site.  Once this site is created, you will need to upload a new mentor approved proposal to your SRP site for Director approval.

If you are unsure if your change constitutes a minor or major change, please contact your SRP Director prior to proceeding with the change.